College of Business
Studying abroad can be transformational and life-changing. The College of Business offers a variety of opportunities to for international study.
- College of Business Partner School Opportunities (coming soon!)
UTC College of Business International Programs Contact:
COBInternational@utc.edu, Elizabeth Bell, Fletcher Hall 207-B, +1-423-425-4210
Fall 2019, Summer 2020, & Fall 2020 International Business Study Courses: TO BE ANNOUNCED JANUARY 2019. STAY TUNED!
- Thursday, Nov. 15, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Location: Signal Mountain Room, UTC University Center
- 5-6 p.m. UTC Center for Global Education- UTC international students from Mexico will share interesting information about their cultures.
- 6-7 p.m. UTC Rollins College of Buiness- Learn more about our friends in Mexico & our partner school, UPAEP in Puebla, Mexico,
through an exchange of ideas & experiences.
- Watch & participate in Skype question & answer session with UPAEP students.
- Learn more about study opportunities (dual degree business master's program, summer language immersion/internship, semester exchanges) for UTC students at UPAEP.
- Sponsored by UTC's Center for Global Education & UTC Rollins College of Business
- Free Mexican food!
- Global Spotlight: Mexico.