Applications are closed for Fall 2020.
The Live Pitch Competition will take place on Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
NOTE: You must submit both parts of the application to be considered for the competition.
- To apply, please complete the application below and download the additional PDF detailed application form. You must submit both to participate. Applications are closed for Fall 2020.
- You will be notified via e-mail if you have been selected to compete.
- Pitches will be no longer than 2 minutes
- The maximum number of participants per team is 3.
- Only 1 rep/team can speak but all team members may stand up front during the pitch.
- Handheld or tabletop visual aids may be used. Slide presentations are not permitted.
- Winners Receive:
- First Place Team: $2,000
- Second Place Team: $1,000
- All participants who make it to the live pitch competition, but do not place, will receive $50 in Scrappy Cash on their Mocs Card.
- Winners will receive free registration to a Co.Starters Workshop.
- Winners will receive free mentoring provided through local legal and accounting firms.