- Are there any scholarships specifically available for Rollins College of Business students?
Click on the link below to go to the scholarships page for the Rollins College of Business. We offer scholarships for nearly all Business majors.
Rollins College of Business Scholarships Page
- Are there any computer labs or study rooms available in Fletcher Hall?
The Rollins College of Business has a Bloomberg Lab on the third floor and many other team rooms, interview rooms, collaborative work spaces and a new Student Lounge in the Decosimo Success Center.
The Bloomberg Lab is open during the semester Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Fridays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. except when reserved for class use or a designated meeting.
- What do I need to do to meet with an advisor and register for classes?
Visit our advising page to learn everything you need to register for classes.
- Where can I find information on Rollins College of Business Graduate Programs?
Click below to find all information about the Rollins College of Business Graduate Programs.
COB Graduate Programs
- What kind of majors are offered in the Rollins College of Business?
The Rollins College of Business offers many majors including Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Management, Entrepreneurship. To learn more, click on the buttons below.
- Am I required to have a minor?
The Rollins College of Business does not require students to have a minor but there are many minors to choose from if you wish to diversify your degree.
View Minor Options
- Am I required to take any foreign language courses?
You are not required by the Rollins College of Business to take any foreign language classes for your degree.
- If I get an internship, can it count for credit?
If your internship meets a certain criteria and your academics meet all prerequisites you may be able to have an internship count for up to 3 hours of concentration electives.
Learn More Here
- What do I need to do to change my major?
You must fill out a Change of Major form or online request through the Registrar.
Go to Registrar
- What are the specific classes I have to take for my major?
You will need to follow the specific Path Sheet for your major and your Catalog Year to determine which classes you will be required to take.
- Where do I go to pay my fees?
Visit the Bursar's Office page to make payments.
- Where can I buy my books?
Visit UTC's Bookstore online or on campus to buy books, apparel, supplies, electronics, and more.