Campus tours are available for registration! Currently, we are limiting each student to 2 guests.
Visits are available Monday through Friday with morning (9:30 am) and afternoon (2 pm) options to best fit your schedule. Fall 2022 tours are now available. Campus tours begin August 29th and go through November 22nd.
Register now to see available days and times!
We’ve got you! Saturday tours include an opportunity to speak with an admissions counselor, a walking tour of campus.
Our Saturday tour options for Fall 2022 are October 8th & October 22nd.
With our Departmental Visits, we connect you with a representative from select majors in order to get all of your questions answered on what it is like for your major at UTC!
Departmental visits take place on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Department Visits are booked separately from our campus tours. If you would like to participate in a campus tour and a department visit, please make sure to register for both on your intended date!
Nothing beats an actual tour of campus, but you can always get a feel for campus with our Virtual Tour.
Download the Self-Guided Tour application to your phone and explore campus at your own pace, on your own time.
Tours are available for groups who are interested in bringing 9 or more students to campus. If you would like to bring a group to campus, contact Dana Adams at [email protected].
- Register early and bring a copy of your confirmation. Tours fill up quickly. (Especially during Fall & Spring breaks!)
- Chattanooga is in the Eastern time zone! If you're coming from the Central time zone, you'll be losing an hour. Don't worry, you'll gain it on the way back!
- Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for weather. Explore campus by foot at peak comfort. Don’t forget the umbrella.
- Want to meet with a department? Set up appointments with departments of interest in advance. Simply reach out to them with an email or a call.
- Tell us what you need. We want to make our campus accessible for everyone. Need an accommodation? Let our office know when you schedule your tour.
From our gorgeous riverfront and breathtaking mountain views to our nation-leading internet speeds, Chattanooga has a lot going for it. Our thriving tech, start-up, foodie and art scenes mean we have something for everyone.
It’s no secret. People can’t stop talking about our city.
And UTC’s campus is in the heart of it all.
After exploring campus, check out the local digs.