For information about graduate course costs, graduate assistantships as well as scholarships & financial aid see below.
Tuition & Fees Rates & Payment:
- Tuition Rates:
- Tuition Payment:
UTC Graduate Assistantships:
- UTC General Assistantship Information & Application
- Rollins College of Business Assistantship Application (Due: Oct. 15 for spring, April 1 for fall)
- Use & submit the COB graduate assistantship application if interested in GA positions within UTC's College of Business.
Financial Aid & Scholarships:
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. You should investigate any financial aid that seems appropriate to your circumstances.
- Federal Loans. Make sure you file your FAFSA!
- Low-interest private student loans. Be sure to read the fine print before signing.
- Private funds (from employers, religious groups, and social affiliations)
- More Financial Aid Information and Scholarships administered by the UTC Graduate School
- If you need assistance with financial aid, contact the Mocs One Center.