Scholarship Application Now Open!
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, there are a number of Rollins College of Business scholarships are available to help students invest in their futures .
Rollins College of Business scholarship recipients will be selected in the spring semester and the awards are effective the following fall semester.
Scholarships shall be open to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status and are subject to the individual scholarship criteria.
To apply, business students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12 hours for undergraduates and 9 hours for graduates).
- Have a GPA of at least 2.75
Scholarship application closes March 21. Students will receive notification of any scholarship awards by April 21. Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted by the end of the spring semester.
Important Application Information and Directions
Business students, our online application will allow you to apply for all scholarships that you are eligible for using a single application. Please read these step-by-step directions below BEFORE applying. Once you start an application, you may save it and come back to it at any time before the scholarship deadline.
To start an application, please click the Apply Now button below. You'll be directed to a new web page and will be asked to sign in to the student self-service portal. If you have never used this system before, please create an account and save your sign on information to access your application. If you have an account, but have forgotten your password, please use the password reset button on the login page. If you need assistance, please email [email protected] for support.
- Read the Before Completing This Application information on the first tab of the application and check the box at the bottom stating that you understand the directions and click the NEXT button at the bottom of the tab.
- General Student Information
- First, fill out the section labeled General Student Information and select the proper student level (undergraduate or graduate) as of Fall 2022. Many of the fields may auto fill for you, but please check to ensure the auto filled information is correct.
- Please select your major from the drop down menu. For double majors, type your second major into the second field.
- If you are a graduate student, choose your program from the drop down menu. If you are a MAcc or IMacc student, type yes in the box and indicate your start date (or anticipated start date).
- Extracurricular/Co-curricular/Work Experience
- Please fill in all fields including Honors and Awards, Work Experiences/Internships, answer the Short Essay and list any Extracurricular Activities.
- Under the release tab, review the consent information for the Dean's Advisory Board Scholarships.
- Check the boxes for release of your information to donors (not required), allow the review of your application and transcript (required) and provide your electronic signature (required).
- Hit the Submit button and you're done!