Thanks to the generosity of our donors, there are a number of Rollins College of Business scholarships are available to help students invest in their futures.
Rollins College of Business scholarship recipients will be selected in the spring semester and the awards are effective the following fall semester.
Scholarships shall be open to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status and are subject to the individual scholarship criteria.
To apply, business students must meet the following criteria:
The scholarship application closes March 1. Students will receive notification of any scholarship awards before April 24. Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted by the end of the spring semester.
Important Application Information and Directions
Business students, our online application will allow you to apply for all scholarships that you are eligible for using a single application. Please read the directions below BEFORE applying.
To start an application, please click the Apply Now button below. The link will take you to the UTC Application Portal. You will use the same email address and password as you used to complete your admissions application to UTC.
If you need assistance with your login, please email [email protected] for support.
Once you are logged in, select the blue button that says "Other Applications." You will be taken to a page where you will select “RCOB Scholarship” from the drop-down menu.
Please read the information and instructions on the first page of the application and then click the CONTINUE button at the bottom of the page.
Don’t forget to select your Student Level and your Major(s) (For double majors, there will be a second optional field.) ALL business majors are eligible for the General Rollins College of Business Scholarships. Applicants will also be considered for major-specific scholarships, based on eligibility.
- Student Information
- First, fill out the section labeled Student Information and select the proper student level (undergraduate or graduate) as of Fall 2024. Many of the fields may auto fill for you, but please check to ensure the auto filled information is correct.
- Please select your major from the drop down menu. For double majors, type your second major into the second field. If you are a graduate student in the MBA or MSDA program, scroll to the bottom of the drop-down menu to select your program.
- If you are a MAcc or IMacc student, type yes in the box and indicate your start date (or anticipated start date).
- Additional Information
- Please fill in all fields including Honors and Awards, Work Experiences/Internships, answer the Short Essay and list any Extracurricular Activities
- Submission Agreements
- On the Submission Agreements page, review the consent information for the Dean's Advisory Board Scholarships and check the box only if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
- Check the boxes for release of your information to donors (not required), and then check the last box to provide your electronic signature (required).
- Click the SUBMIT APPLICATION button
- IMPORTANT: Submit Your Resume
- After you click the SUBMIT APPLICATION button, you will be taken to the UTC Application Dashboard. Select "Application Summary" next to your RCOB Scholarship Application. You will then see a section where you can review your application status and upload a resume.
- If you have questions about your application, please email [email protected].