Gary W. Rollins College of Business scholarship recipients will be selected in the Spring semester and the awards are effective the following Fall semester. Scholarships shall be open to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status and are subject to the individual scholarship criteria.
Open to sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree concentration in either Human Resources Management or I-O Psychology.
- Be a member of either the UTC or Chattanooga Chapters of SHRM.
- Hold current status in good standing.
- Demonstrate successful academic performance.
- Financial need may be considered.