The Sales Institute at the Rollins College of Business is certified as a “Top Sales Program” by the Sales Education Foundation (SEF), and is led by a team of award-winning faculty, including Dr. Christopher R. Plouffe, the Gary W. Rollins Endowed Chair & Professor of Sales at UTC.
The Mission of the Sales Institute at the RCOB is: To train the next generation of sales professionals while promoting professional selling and business development as excellent lifetime career choices. We fulfill this mission through a multi-faceted, student-centric, and corporate partner-focused engagement effort, which includes:
- Sales Students: everything the Sales Institute does is focused on student education, development, and career readiness in sales.
- Limited Corporate Partners Group (just 18 Partners across three Partnership Levels)
- No Long-Term Commitments and Low Annual Dues for joining the Corporate Partners Group*
- World-class design and delivery of customized Sales Executive Education, Consulting, and salesforce performance enhancement and negotiations training
- Research and Thought-Leadership and expertise in Sales, Business Development, and Sales Management
- Sales student-focused developmental activities, such as career mentoring and coaching for sales role playing competitions.