June 9-11, 2023
Join us for ACE 3-2-1: the Accounting Career Experience, a summer program for high school students interested in accounting and other business careers. This three-day, two-night, on-campus program is open to under-represented students, first-generation college students or students who are on free or reduced lunch. It is provided FREE of charge and transportation support will be available.
During ACE 3-2-1, you will:
- Get a taste of college life and explore the UTC campus and the Gary W. Rollins College of Business
- Learn more about applying to college and tips for college success
- Explore career opportunities in accounting and other business majors
- Learn about scholarships and student support services
- Connect with students, faculty and the business community
You will get a preview of college life and the Chattanooga experience through recreational events that include activities, picnics, visits to area attractions, and more.