Recreation Space Requests 

Recreation Space request for the the rooms in following buildings: 

- The Aquatic and Recreation Center  

- Maclellan Gym 

- Club Sport Field

- Intramural Field 


Space Requests

-Must be received by Thursday by 4pm to be confirmed for the following week-

 RecRegistry  By clicking on the link it will redirect to our Fusion Web Portal for facilities reservations.  

Student or departmental groups only 

 No special set ups or equipment needs  

Special Events

-Please fill out the Facilities Use Form  must be received two weeks prior to event date-

Must meet one of the following:

All community groups 

Estimated Attendance over 250 

Special accommodations and Set up 

Extra Staffing, Police, Security, Janitorial

Reoccuring or Afterhours schedule

Fees may apply - click for prices  

Major Special Events

-Please fill out the Facilities Use Form  must be received one month prior to event date-

Must meet one of the following: 

All community groups 

Estimated Attendance over 500 

Special accommodation and set up  

Extra Staffing, Police, Security, Janitorial 

Reoccuring or Afterhours schedule 

Fees may apply - click for prices 

Exterior Spaces 

This reservation form is for reserving most exterior spaces on the UTC Campus.  Check out our Exterior Space page to find out a little more about what each area has to offer.  Also, please look over our Outdoor Event Scheduled Use Guidelines to make sure your event meets the parameters of acceptable use.  All exterior space on campus is reserved through the Chancellor's Office.  We will accept completed forms in the UC Office and send them on to that office for processing.

Chalking Request Form 

This reservation form is for chalking on the UTC Campus.


If you are interested in reserving other space on campus you will need to contact the appropriate office listed below.

Center for Professional Education

Patten Chapel

Danforth Chapel

McKenzie Arena

Fine Arts Center

Multicultural Center

Center for Women and Gender Equity

All Community Groups, vendors or third parties must provide a certification of insurance before date is confirmed.   

Certificate of Insurance  Click for preview 

     The organization must provide a certificate of insurance naming The University of Tennessee as additionally insured with the following format below and both ADDL INSR and SUBR.WVD columns checked.    Your risk management office or insurance carrier can provide this documentation.   

Required limits for specific events may vary.  UT Risk Management Office 


     In the notes section (description of operations/locations/vehicles) should read:  

    The University of Tennessee, its affiliates, subsidiaries and/or assigns are named as Additional Insureds as respects the General,  Automobile, and Umbrella Liability policies listed on the Certificate of Liability. A Waiver of Subrogation is included in favor of the University of Tennessee, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and/or assigns on all insurance evidenced on this certificate of insurance as per contract requirements. All insurance is primary and non-contributory. 30-day notice of cancellation is required.


Certificate Holder should read:


The University of Tennessee

5723 Middlebrook Pike, Suite 218

Knoxville, TN 37996