Room Selection was held March 7-11, 2022
Application opened January 24, 2022
Roommate Groups & Roommate Matching:
- Once you have submitted your Housing Application you can setup a roommate group or search for potential roommates.
- In Manage My Housing, click “Apply for Housing”, on the Application Confirmation page at the bottom you will click on the Roommate Group link.
- This will take you to the Roommate Group page where you can add, update and change your roommate group.
- Search for Roommates by UTC ID: This search always you to find a specific student by searching by their UTC ID and invite them to be in a roommate group with you. You can also send them a message and view their profile. You will only be able to see other students that have completed a housing application for the term.
- Search for Roommates based on Question Answered: This allows you to see the top 30 students that you matched with based on your answers to the Roommate Matching questions on the application. You can invite them to your roommate group, send them a message and view their profile.
- Students can View Profiles and Send Messages to other students through Manage My Housing.
- Current students may set up a roommate group that includes an incoming transfer student. However, only the current student can be the leader and select rooms for the group.
- Once a student has been invited to a group they have to log back into Manage My Housing to confirm they want to be a part of the group.
- A group member can also leave the group at any time from the Roommate Group page.
- The Group Leader has the option to change the Group Leader to any other member of the group and can delete the group.
- Any changes to the group will send a message to all group members.
- All Roommate Groups must be setup by March 1st to be eligible for Room Selection.
- Groups will receive an email with their groups time slot for room selection.
- The Group Leader will go to Manage My Housing at the groups designated time to select a room.
- Once logged in the student will be able to select a room by going to the Room Selection/Confirmation link.
- Once a room is selected all students in the group will need to log in and confirm their room within 4 days and pay the $400 prepayment.
Room Selection Schedule:
- March 7 at 10am Students in Residential Learning Communities may select their room
- March 8 at 10am Leaders of Groups of 4 Select Room for Group
- March 9 at 10am Leaders of Groups of 3 Select Room for Group
- March 10 at 10am Leaders of Groups of 2 Select Room for Group and at 1pm Individual students select their own room
- March 11 at 10am all current students with a completed application are able to select a room
- Johnson Obear, Lockmiller 2-person, Decosimo, Stophel, and UCF.
- Due to renovations, Stophel will not be available for early arrivals for Fall 2022.
- Walker is only available for those in the Business Residential College.
Residential Learning Communities:
Students can select which community they are interested in living with on their application. Then the group coordinator will review and approve, if approved you will be able to select a room or will be assigned within the groups designated block.
- Engineering and Computer Science - UCF
- Honors - Boling
- Business - Walker
- CHEPS General - Johnson Obear
- Music Row - Decosimo
- Life Out Loud - Decosimo
- PHASES - Decosimo
- CAS General - Decosimo
- ROTC - Boling
- Go Global - Stophel
- Advance U - Decosimo
For more information review our Residential Learning Communities website.
Students can complete a Room Change form after the room is confirmed to be put on a waitlist for a different building or assignment.