Before you apply, here's some helpful information:
Review Buildings and Rates
Building preferences are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All freshmen and sophomores who live on campus are required to purchase meal plans.
- Review the meal plan options by visiting Campus Dish before completing your application. Learn more →
- Although meal plans are chosen through the housing website, direct all meal plan questions to Meal Plan Services 423-425-2676 or email [email protected].
- To complete a housing application, you must be admitted to the University and have a UTC ID and password.
- For assistance with your ID or password, call admissions at 423-425-4662.
- It may take a day or two after being admitted to be able to login to the system.
Communication between Housing and Students
- All communication is through the student's UTC email account.
- If you have questions, call 423-425-4304 or email [email protected] from your UTC email account.
The application will open Monday, October 2, 2023.
- Click “Apply for Housing”
- Select Spring 2024
- Complete the application
- Pay the $25 application fee (one time, non-refundable fee) using a credit card, debit card or pre-paid check card. If you have already paid the fee, you will not be directed to the payment screen.
- Assignments will be made based on application completion date (earliest date first).
- Spring 2024 assignments will be emailed in December.
- Check your UTC email account for information.
- Once assigned, you will have 4 days to confirm your assignment by electronically signing your contract and choosing your meal plan.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate applicants and their preferences. Submitting an application does not guarantee you housing for the Spring semester.