- Three or four bedrooms and one bath—each resident has a private bedroom.
Room Number Description
- BOL-123A: Boling, 1 is the Floor Level, 23 is the Apartment Number, A is the Room Number/Bed Space.
- Opened in 1975
- Located at the corner of Douglas & Vine Street
- 541 Vine Street, Chattanooga, TN 37403
- 411 Bed Spaces
- Open to Freshmen & Upperclassmen
- Community Laundry Facilities included in the housing fee, no coins needed.
- Community room
- Mailboxes located near the complex office
- Dumpster located behind the building
- Bike racks and picnic tables available outside
- Stairs only
- Wireless internet - 1Gbps Access Point in every apartment
- Utilities (electric, cable, internet, laundry, and water) are included in the semester rate
- Hammock Garden
- Kitchen equipped with stove, oven, refrigerator, dining table, and chairs
- Three to four private bedrooms
- One bathroom with double sink, shower, curtain rod, and toilet
- Living room includes a couch, chair, and coffee table—window is 6' x 6'
- Basic cable in each bedroom and in the common living space
- Telephone (local calls only)
- Fire and smoke alarms, and sprinklers
- Air conditioning: 2 pipe system, the entire building is set to either heating or cooling mode.
- While the controls on the unit have a heat/cool setting this will not change the temperature as that is controlled on a per building basis with the 2-pipe system.
- The changeover from heating to cooling or vice-versa is made manually (twice a year), and there is always the possibility that unusual weather patterns might cause some occupant discomfort.
- In the month of October, when winter starts to set in, the two-pipe system must be switched from cold water to hot water. If the weather changes and it warms up for a few days, the residents may become uncomfortable.
- In the month of April, when summer starts to set in, the two-pipe system must be switched from hot water to cold water. If a cold front comes through the residents may become uncomfortable.
- With our fluctuating Chattanooga weather we monitor the temperatures closely in October and April to determine the best time to switch the system.
- While weather is fluctuating, residents can turn the unit on/off or open/close a window to reach their desired temperature. A box fan may be helpful as well.
- Kitchen/Living Room: 13'10" x 18'7"
- Living Room Windows: 71.5" x 70"
- Bedrooms A, B, and C: 9'8" x 8'
- Bedroom D: 9' x 11'
- Bedroom Closets: 4' x 8'
- Extra-long twin bed (39" x 80")
- Chest of drawers
- Student desk
- Desk chair
- Basic cable in each bedroom and in common living space
- Internet access, wireless available or ethernet connection
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
(Student's Name) Apt. (#)
Boling Apartments, 0044
541 Vine Street, P.O. Box 18011
Chattanooga, TN 37403-7111