Summer Resident Assistant
*Strong preference is given to applicants who have previously worked as Resident Assistants during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Work with summer school residents
- Responsible for community development within the complex and on campus
- Respond to lockouts, emergency situations, and policy violations
- Monitor residence hall complex conditions and fill out facility work orders when necessary
- Must be enrolled in at least 1 summer course and are typically RA’s during the academic year
- RAs may also be employed on/off campus up to 20 hours per week between 8am-5pm
Compensation: free room on-campus for the summer and a $750 stipend
Summer Conference Assistant
Conference Assistants will be responsible for:
- Assisting with prepping and de-prepping guest spaces
- Preforming facilities walk-troughs pre/post guest attendance
- Conduct check-in and checkouts for guest
- Serving in on-call rotation
- Conducting campus tours
- Assist with housing departments social media presence
- Assist in complex or main housing office, answering phones and other tasks
- Decorating and maintaining showrooms
- Assisting with Operation Move-In (OMI) prep.
Summer Conference Assistants employment begins on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 and ends on Wednesday, August 16, 2023. Work days are typically Monday-Friday with occasional weekend work depending on departmental needs.
CA's may be enrolled in one (1) class during the summer.
Compensation is free housing and $9.25 per hour for administrative responsibilities.
If you have any questions, contact [email protected]
Maintenance & Custodial Assistants (Summer & Academic Year)
- Assist with summer maintenance projects and custodial care.
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to: moving furniture or appliances, lawn care, minor installation projects, painting, cleaning, apartment inspections, and other related tasks
- Compensation: $9.25 an hour and free housing for the summer
For more information please contact [email protected]