Students seeking admission into the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) must meet the
admission requirements of both the Graduate School and the UTC School of Nursing DNP
- First, apply to the Graduate School. Please ensure all transcripts are sent to the Graduate School.
- Next, submit an online application to the School of Nursing. Applicants must have the appropriate degree from a program accredited by the National
League for Nursing or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, a minimum 3.0
cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale, and documentation of all items requested as part of
Apply by October 1 to begin classes the following January.
- The deadline for application for 2021 entry will be October 1, 2020.
- Interviews for program entry will be conducted via ZOOM video conference
- DNP virtual orientation (mandatory) for 2021 entering students will be December 3 and 4, 2020
Once admitted, a $500 non-refundable seat fee (payable by money order or cashiers’
check only) is required of all students. This fee will later be applied to tuition
but is forfeited by those who do not enroll in the first semester. Those who do not
enroll will also need to reapply for admission consideration at a later time and may
be subject to an additional seat fee.