Registered Nurses can earn a BSN with the convenience of 100% online courses at a fully accredited university. New cohorts begin in the Fall semester (August). The Gateway Program enables registered nurses to obtain a baccalaureate degree in nursing while maintaining their roles in career and family.
- All coursework is 100% online.
- New cohorts begin in August of each year.
- Three semester (12 months) program
- An online orientation is held on prior to the start of the program.
- Apply by June 15 to start in August (Fall semester).
We're Focused on You
Your professional academic advisor will work with you through admissions to graduation.
Our online resources and RN-BSN Gateway Orientation will help you prepare before your classes begin.
Faculty are available to you by phone, e-mail, or virtual appointment.
Get Started Today!
Contact Emily Martin by calling 423-425-5624 or emailing [email protected] to map out a BSN completion plan tailored to your educational experiences and needs.