Tuition and Fees
Graduate tuition and fees at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga are on the Fee Schedule website and via the Fee Estimator. Please use the Online and Distance Fee Schedule. Remember to include the $105/credit hour nursing differential fee per semester. A modest increase in tuition and fees occurs each academic year.
- Personal Computer
- Internet Access
- Associate memberships—American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology and Tennessee Association of Student Nurse Anesthetists
- Clinical Supplies (lab coat, stethoscope, nerve stimulator)
- TANA Annual Conference (Conference fee, transportation, room, meals). Required in junior and senior years (approximate cost per trip is $325)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance*
- SEE Examination (Required in two times in Senior Year)
- Certification Examination (Required)
- Anesthesia Board Review Course (Optional)
- ACLS, BLS & PALS Recertification Courses
- Typhon Group Student Tracking Systems for Nurse Anesthesia Programs
- Apex Anesthesia Subscription
- Prodigy Anesthesia Subscription
- The FAQ section provides more detail on expenses
Actual costs may vary, and this is not an all-inclusive list.
*All students are required to obtain and maintain basic health/medical insurance. You must submit proof of personal health insurance coverage each semester. Students cannot register for classes or participate in clinical rotations unless proof of insurance is on file with the program office. For further information about obtaining health insurance coverage, please contact University Health Services at 423-425-2266.
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions or e-mail [email protected] (423-425-5693).