Tuition and Fees
Graduate tuition and fees at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga can be found on the Fee Schedule website and via the Fee Estimator but please include the $102/credit hour nursing differential fee per semester. Plan for a modest increase each academic year.
Academic Common Market (ACM)
The ACM is a consortium of 16 Southern states that belong to the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB). Through this program, students wishing to pursue study in graduate programsnot available within their home states may be able to attend out-of-state programs at in-state tuition rates. Students must initiate the ACM application process. See www.sreb.org/node/1647 for additional information.
- Personal Computer
- Internet Access
- Associate memberships—American Association of Nurse Anesthetists and Tennessee Association of Student Nurse Anesthetists
- Clinical Supplies (lab coat, stethoscope, nerve stimulator)
- TANA Annual Conference (transportation, room, meals). Required in junior and senior years (approximate cost per trip is $250)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance*
- SEE Examination (Required in Senior Year)
- Certification Examination (Required)
- Procedures Consult
- Anesthesia Board Review Course (Optional)
- ACLS, BLS & PALS Recertification Courses
- Apex Anesthesia Subscription
- Prodigy Anesthesia Subscription
Actual costs may vary. This is not intended to represent an all inclusive listing of expenses.
*All students are required to obtain and maintain basic health/medical insurance. The student may elect to enroll in the University of Tennessee Student Health Insurance Plan or obtain insurance with a private carrier. Proof of personal health insurance coverage must be submitted each semester. Students cannot register for classes or participate in clinical rotations unless proof of insurance is on file with the program office. For further information about obtaining health insurance coverage, please contact University Health Services at 423-425-2266.
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions or e-mail [email protected] (423-425-5693).