West Campus Housing
Opening Fall 2018!
Location: Intersection of Vine and Houston
Projected Completion: June 2018
*All bedrooms are shared spaces
Room Number Description
- WCH-260A1: West Campus Housing, 2 is the floor level, 60 is the suite number, A1 is the room number/bed space
- Opening: Fall 2018
- Location: Corner of Houston and Vine Street
- Street Address: 515 Vine Street
- Bed Spaces: 600
- Residents: Freshmen and Upperclassmen
- Convenietly located near UTC McKenzie Arean, The Aquatics and Recreation Center (The ARC), Library and the University Center.
- Community Laundry Facility, included in housing fee (no coins needed)
- Mailboxes near office
- Trash room on each floor
- Four Elevators located in the center of the building
- Wireless Internet - 1GB wireless access points throughout building
- Utilities (electric, cable, internet, laundry and water) are included in the semester rates
- Four community rooms and a lobby on each floor
- Community kitchen, multipurpose room and two conference rooms located on the main floor
- Dining options and bookstore located on the main floor
- Front desk staffed 24/7 to assist students
- Air conditioning, fire sprinklers and alarm
- Parking Garage: 2 levels with approximately 600 spaces located under the building.
- Bedroom: 2 bedrooms shared by 2 residents, desk, chair, twin bed frame and mattress provided
- Bathroom: toilet, shower, sink
- Bedroom window size: TBD
- Closet size: TBD
Information To Current Residents
Housing would like to take the time to inform you of some potential disruptions to the normal routine which will take place in the Fall semester. As you already know, the unviersity began construction on a new residence hall during the 15/16 academic year. At some point during the semester, parking on Vine Street will be eliminated due to the progress. Due to heat conditions, construction will begin as early as 4:00 am until the weather cools down. During the cooler months the work will begin at 7:00 am.
At any point if you have questions or concerns, please contact your Resident Director.
West Campus Housing Links