Summer School Housing
Summer School Housing Dates - May 14, 2018 - Aug. 8, 2018
Summer Term 1 - May 14 to June 27
Summer Term 2 - June 26 to Aug. 8
Summer Long Term - May 14 to Aug. 8
Application & Assignment Process
Application opens Friday, March 16, 2018, available through Manage My Housing
Assignments will start in mid-April and continue through the summer.
- Private room
- Full-size mattresses
- Linens not provided
- Bathroom: sink, toilet, tub/shower
- Living Room: couch, chair, coffee table, entertainment center
- Kitchen: full size refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, sink, garbage disposal, bar stools
- Washer & Dryer inside each apartment
- Handicap-accessible rooms (available on request)
- Staff available 24/7 who are knowledgeable and familiar with UTC and the Chattanooga area
UCF Apartments 2018
|Short Term Rate||
Full Summer Rate
(Term 1 & 2)
|4 Bedrooms (private) 2 Baths||4||$922.50||$1,845|
- Students must enroll in at least one course over the summer to be eligible for summer school housing.
- Transitional housing is available between semesters:
- Spring contract ends May 2, 2018 and the Summer contract starts May 14, 2018.
- Summer contract ends Aug. 8, 2018 and the Fall contract start Aug. 18, 2018.
- To register for Transitional Housing, log in to Manage My Housing and complete the
- There is an additional fee of $11 per night.
- You must be living on-campus Spring to Summer or Summer to Fall in order to be eligible for transition housing.
* Parking is not included with housing fee.