Summer School Housing
Do you need somewhere to stay while you get ahead with summer classes?
Take advantage of on-campus housing all summer long.
Summer School Housing Dates - May 13, 2019 - Aug. 7, 2019
Summer Term 1 - May 13 - June 26
Summer Term 2 - June 25 - Aug. 7
Summer Long Term - May 13 - Aug. 7
Application and Assignment Process
Application opens Friday, March 15, 2019, available through Manage My Housing.
Assignments start in mid-April and continue through the summer.
- Apartment Style
- Private bedroom
- Full-size mattresses
- Linens not provided
- Bathroom: sink, toilet, tub/shower
- Living Room: couch, chair, coffee table, entertainment center
- Kitchen: full size refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, sink, garbage disposal, bar stools
- Washer/Dryer inside each apartment
- Handicap-accessible rooms (available on request)
- Staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week who are knowledgeable and familiar with UTC and the Chattanooga area
Stophel Apartments 2019
|Short Term Rate||
Full Summer Rate
(Term 1 & 2)
|4 Bedrooms (private) 2 Baths||4||$922.50||$1,845|
Housing between semesters
Transition housing is available between the spring-summer contract and the summer-fall contract. Students may elect to stay on campus for the two weeks between contracts for an additional $11 per night fee (total of $88).
Spring to Summer
May 1-May 13 *Due to graduations, students are only charged from May 5-13
Summer to Fall
Students needing transition housing can sign up through Manage My Housing