Housing and Residence Life Forms

  • ADA - complete if you have a disability or special accommodation request
  • Residency Exception - complete if you are in an incoming freshman who is requesting to live at home for your freshmen year.  Students may apply for an exception if they: live within a 45 mile radius, are married, have children, or have medical condition preventing them from living in a campus environment. Form is available through your Manage My Housing account.
    • All students who have been admitted to the university have UTC ID and Password they will use to log in.
  • Other forms: application, cancellation and room change are also available through Manage My Housing.