LaundryView Online Monitoring System
View the status of campus washers and dryers from anywhere.
- Unavailable - machine is out of service
- Idle - machine has finished a cycle, but the laundry has not been removed
Available - machine is not currently running a cycle
- In Use - machine is running
- Download the convenient application and keep up with your laundry anywhere, anytime.
- While in the laundry room, note the unique code on the Text Alerts poster and the numbers on the label of the washer or dryer you want to monitor.
- Once your cycle has started, send a text message to email@example.com with the label of the machine you wish to monitor and the unique code separated by the *. Example - A01*999992
- Once the cycle has completed, you will receive a text message alert on your mobile phone!
- If you want to request an alert later and want to know the unique code for the room, you can visit this web site and read it from the table shown above.
- Send an email with the label of the machine and the unique code separated by an * as the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Load washer, leaving about five inches of space from the top
- Add detergent
- Select your cycle
- When the machine door locks, do not attempt to open until the cycle is complete
- Clean lint screen for maximum air flow
- 1 washer load = 1 dryer load
- Check clothing tags for drying instructions
- Select desired temperature setting