Ranked the Best Value DPT Program in Tennessee
- 100% employment rate among graduates
- Exciting service learning activities through camps, international experiences, and local agencies.
- Outstanding clinical experiences through partnerships with more than 300 facilities throughout the U.S.
"The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga’s DPT is proof positive that you don’t need to sacrifice quality for affordability."
About Our Program
Physical therapists in high-demand.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of physical therapists is projected to grow 34% from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. Demand for physical therapy services will come from the aging baby boomers, who are staying active later in life. In addition, physical therapists will be needed to treat people with mobility issues stemming from chronic conditions, such as diabetes or obesity.
Congratulations to our 2019 graduates!
The Physical Therapy Program at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
- Phone: 703-706-3245
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.capteonline.org
If you need to contact UTC's program directly, call 423-425-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org