International Student Resources
How to Make an Appointment
For appointments with Eunice Davis (undergraduate)
- Log-in to MyMocsNet
- Click on the "Academics" tab
- Click on the "SSC Campus (Navigate)" link under "Academic Quicklinks"
- Once in SSC Campus, click on the "Make an appointment" button.
- In the “Care Unit” category, select "Advising"
- In the “Location” category, select “Center for Global Education”
- In the "Service” Category select "Advising"
- Select Advisor
- Select the best day/time for your appointment. Please make sure to state your reason for scheduling an appointment in the "Comments" section!
- Confirm your appointment
For appointments with Lora Cook (graduate students)
- Navigate to https://utc-sa.terradotta.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Security.LoginWizardStepOne
- Select “Staff” (upper left corner)
- Click on “Lora Cook”
- Click on “Contact Us”
- Log-in with your UTC ID and password (“I have a UTC ID username and password”)
- Select “Click to Request An Appointment” next to Appointment
- Select the best day/time for your appointment
- Don’t forget to add a “Subject” and “Message” before selecting “Send”