Mocs One Center
University Center 124
We have answers. We’ve combined the knowledge of offices across campus—Registrar, Bursar and Financial Aid and Scholarships so that we can help with everything from scholarships to requesting a copy of your transcript.
Federal and State (includes HOPE and TSAA) Aid will only pay for courses counting towards your degree. Be sure to see your advisor and check your MyMocsDegree for all required courses. Institutional/outside scholarships are not affected. If you have a pre-requisite not counting, error in your MyMocs Degree, other special circumstance/changes, or petition approved after the 14th day of classes, complete the Course Evaluation Form. Learn more about Counting Courses.
Introducing a new scholarship beginning fall 2020 guaranteeing free tuition and mandatory fees. Visit the UT Promise site for eligibility criteria and instructions on how to apply.
Who are we?
The UTC Mocs One Center was created to exemplify a student-centered approach to three main areas within our Enrollment Services division: Bursar, Financial Aid and Records.
We offer a number of ways you can contact our office.
Visit us in person: Skip the line by signing into our virtual queue to reserve a spot with an available counselor. Notify Us
Email us: Submit Your Question
Want to request a call back?
- By phone: Send us your phone number, including area code, and one of our Enrollment Counselors will call you back within 30 minutes (call back time may vary during peak times).
- By Zoom: Enter your e-mail address (UTC e-mail preferred) and we will send you a Zoom link with meeting time so one of our Enrollment Counselors can video chat with you. Please download app at zoom.us/download and have video ready!
Note: Call back times are within 30 minutes and may vary during peak times. If you miss your call back, a message will be left (if available) and you will need to sign back into the queue.
We've created a quick reference tool for easy instructions on how to conduct UTC-related business online.
- Admissions: Suspension/Dismissal
- Registrar: Exception to Withdrawal Deadline
- Financial Aid: Satisfactory Academic Process
- Submit an appeal
- Choose the correct appeal form