International Student Leadership Council (ISCL)
International Student Leadership Council promotes CGE events and programs for the UTC campus. The Council also advise the Center for Global Education on behalf of all international students so that ALL international students will experience the welcoming environment and build a sense of belongings around the UCT campus.
Participants who completed this program will be awarded a $100 scholarship and recognition at the End of the Year event on 11/19/2021.
Applications are now closed for the fall 2021 semester.
- A degree-seeking F1 international student status at UTC
- Participate in Leadership Team meetings monthly (Date and Time will be determined later.)
- Complete weekly experience survey (takes about 15min/week)
- Submit the completion assessment
- Attend five more events organized by CGE during the Fall 2021 semester
- Maintain 2.75 or higher GPA
- Complete class registration for the Spring 2022 semester in November.