Important Information for Current International Students

UTC media
Current Students ISSS Header

Examples include, but are not limited to:

  • If you want to drop below full-time
  • If you change your major or minor
  • If you change degree level
  • If your program dates change (if you need an extension or graduate early)
  • If you want to take a break from school or take a leave of absence
  • If you travel outside the U.S.
  • If you want to transfer to a new school
  • If your address changes
  • If you need to add dependents
  • If you experience significant change in financial support
  • If your immigration status changes
  • If you want to work on- or off-campus (CPT/OPT)
  • If you need support with cultural adjustment

International Student and Scholar Services

International Student and Scholar Services