Our students major in fields of study that range from the fine and visual arts to the social and natural sciences.
A guide to opportunities for your major, the courses and professional development goals you should meet each year and more.
Visit your major department's homepage for information about advisement, program requirements, opportunities after graduation and more. Otherwise, a few useful resources follow.
- Advisement (a key to your success at UTC)
- Campus Map (find our office, your major department's office, and more)
- Class Overrides (when you need to get into a closed class)
- ClearPath to Graduation (find your major's map of courses to take in order to progress in a timely manner toward graduation day)
- Course Catalogs
- Registrar Website (loads of useful information here; get to know it well!)
Scholarship Opportunities available through the College of Arts and Sciences are Alex Radin Scholarship, DeForest Spencer Scholarship, and Authors and Artists Club Scholarship. In addition to these scholarships, individual departments offer scholarships, and additional scholarships are available UTC's Scholarship page.
- Achieve Scholars
Alex Radin Scholarship (description and application form)
DeForest Spencer Scholarship (description and application form)
Authors and Artists Club Scholarship (available to students in Art, English, Music, and Theatre)
- Scholarship opportunities offered by UTC or by your major departments.
Questions about scholarships in the College of Arts and Sciences may be directed to:Linda Gehron
College of Art and Sciences (Dept. 2602)
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403