The CECS peer tutoring program provides academic support to current students with engineering, computer science and math courses. We offer face to face as well as virtual one-on-one and small group study sessions. Students can sign up for one peer tutoring session each week to supplement their individual learning efforts. It is easy to sign up for CECS peer-tutoring during fall and spring semesters.
Available for Engineering and Computer Science Students in a variety of courses.
For questions please contact the CECS Student Success Center:
423-425-5465 or [email protected]
Sign-Up for Tutoring
To make a tutoring appointment in CECS:
1. Log into your MocsNet Account
2. Go to the ACADEMICS TAB and click on Navigate -- top right of the blue ribbon.
3. Click on the BLUE BUTTON in Navigate to schedule an APPT and use the drop down questions to select:
- LOCATION = College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Content Based tutoring
- Select the course
- Select a tutor/time that works for you
NOTE: Center for Academic Success and Advisement (CASA) in the library also tutors many courses. Change location to CASA to view more options.
If you have difficulty, please email [email protected]