Tutoring services offered through the Center for Academic Support and Advisement are FREE to currently enrolled UTC students. While most tutoring is appointment based, some walk-in and virtual tutoring options exist. Please consider meeting with a tutor early and often to have the best experience.
Tutoring aims to:
- provide a unique and personalized learning experience
- encourage better study habits
- instill a greater level of reasoning
- make it easier for students to learn independently
- enable UTC students to take control of their own learning by enhancing critical thinking abilities and connecting subjects, ideas, and tasks across classrooms.
- Provide a safe space to ask questions and correct mistakes
We look forward to working with you this semester!
Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Engineering, and Math Tutoring
Fall 2023 Tutoring Schedule will be posted the second week of the Fall Semester.
Our tutoring services are available in the UTC Library room 335 for Fall and Spring semesters.
Fall and Spring Semester CASA Tutoring Hours
Monday - Thursday
9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.