Important Information for Registration at UTC
- The online schedule of classes will be updated for Fall 2017 on Monday, March 13th.
- Time-tickets and alternate pins for Fall 2017 will be available Monday, March 13th.
- FALL 2017 REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, APRIL 3rd.
- You may begin registering according to your assigned appointment time/registration time-ticket as indicated within your "Registration Status". You may continue to register or drop/add classes throughout the Registration period.
- The online registration program is located in My MocsNet within the Academics tab. You will need your new 6-digit Alternate PIN to process your registration. You will have a different pin for spring, summer, and fall registrations.
- You must clear all holds (monetary, immunization, etc) with the appropriate office
before registering for classes. The Records Office cannot remove holds or make exceptions
for holds for other offices.
- Review your holds by checking the “My Holds” link in My MocsNet.
- All freshmen and transfer students not previously enrolled at UTC must attend Orientation. If you are a readmitted student, you will not have to attend orientation.
- If you have a deficiency or developmental notification, you can still register online. This notification is not a hold, and therefore does not stop you from registering online.
The last day to pay fees for Fall 2017 before cancellation is Thursday, August 10. If you don’t pay fees by the August 10th deadline:
- Your class registration will be cancelled and you will have to re-register for classes. There is no guarantee that you will be able to have the same schedule as your original registration. You will have to choose from classes that are open at the time you re-register.
- All previously-assigned closed class overrides will be deleted.
- Registration for continuing students will reopen at 2:00 pm on Monday, August 14th.