Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
The Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree is taught in a face-to-face delivery mode and prepares students for careers as professional accountants.
This preparation includes:
- Increasing your awareness and knowledge of current and emerging technical issues facing the accounting profession.
- Developing your research and communication skills.
- Preparing you to pass the Uniform CPA Examination.
Value Added by the MAcc at UTC:
- Prepares you to take and pass the CPA exam.
- Equips you to enter the workforce as professional accountant.
- Gives you the option of being qualified in forensic data analytics.
- Provides eligible UTC undergraduate accounting students with the Integrated MAcc Program (I-MACC) option, which allows you to complete both a bachelor's degree in accounting and a master's degree in accounting in as little as 5 years.
- Grants you with a degree from an accounting program and College of Business that are AACSB-accredited in accounting and business, the highest accreditation for business schools in the world.
We're still here!
Interested in a Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree from UTC? We're still accepting applications for upcoming semesters! Apply Now!
Are you a current student and need assistance or a question answered? We are still here to serve you! Reach out via email to your MAcc academic advisor who will do their best to assist you!
Through the sharing of knowledge, experience, and insight in all of our initiatives, the Rollins College of Business strives to foster progressive innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. We offer the area's only AACSB accredited business graduate degree programs.