Graduate applicants to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga are students who have completed a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or foreign equivalent and meet one of the following GPA requirements:
· 2.70 minimum GPA for all undergraduate work taken for the baccalaureate degree or
· 3.00 GPA for the last two years of undergraduate academic coursework or
· 3.00 GPA for 30 or more semester hours undergraduate credit after earning the first bachelor’s degree or
· 2.70 GPA for the last two years of undergraduate academic coursework and a 3.00 GPA on fewer than 24 hours graduate coursework or
· 3.00 GPA for 24 or more graduate hours or
· An earned master’s degree or higher‐level degree with at least a 3.00 GPA.
Some programs have higher admission requirements than those listed. If you would like to learn more about graduate program admission requirements, a comprehensive list of UTC graduate programs can be found at www.utc.edu/graduate-programs.
Here is a quick and easy way to check your status or make sure we have the materials needed to make an admission decision. You can check your application status or make sure the Graduate School has the materials needed to make an admissions decision through the UTC online application system, found at www.utc.edu/apply.