An applicant for admission must furnish the following materials to the Graduate School office:
- A completed online application form available on the UTC website at www.utc.edu/apply Helpful guidance: Write down the Login ID and PIN that you create during the application process. You can use this Login ID and PIN to check your status at any time by using the "Check My Status" button on the left sidebar.
- Payment of the $35.00 nonrefundable application fee for domestic applicants or $40.00 for international applicants. Helpful guidance: If you do not pay the application fee at the time you submit the application, you can log back in at a later time through your Self Server Center and pay the fee.
- An official transcript from each college or university previously attended. These transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to The UTC Graduate School office.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide official scores for one of the exams recognized by UTC. Please note that English Proficiency scores more than two years old will not be accepted.
- Supplemental application materials as required by the program, including official report of the applicant’s score on the prescribed test(s) for admission, such as the GRE or GMAT.
Transcripts and Test Scores
Send all transcripts and appropriate test scores to:
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
The Graduate School
103 Race Hall, Dept. 5305
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403
If sending an electronic copy please list your program liaison's email address as the recipient or send to [email protected].
IMPORTANT: Please wait to send transcripts until after you have submitted your application. If your transcript or test scores are under a different name due to a name change, please inform your program liaison or email [email protected].
GRE School Code: 1831
GMAT School Code: 1831
ATCAS GRE School Code: 7164
PTCAS GRE School Code: 0464
OTCAS GRE School Code: 1993
Application Review Process
- Graduate School Application Reviews. Once your application and all required materials have been submitted to the Graduate School, the Graduate School will review qualifications to determine Graduate School eligibility. When all initial admission processes have been completed, your application will be sent to the program for faculty review.
- Program Application Review. Once the program faculty review is complete, a recommendation is submitted to the Graduate School and a final admissions decision is made.
- Notification of an Admissions Decision. Once a final admissions decision is made, applicants will receive a notification email from University of Tennessee at Chattanooga with your admissions decision. You can check your status at any time at Check My Status.