Step 2: Complete your application to the UTC Graduate School using the above choices you made.
- Go to www.utc.edu/apply and click on Start Application
- Create an application login and password.
- Make certain to choose “Graduate” when deciding which application to begin.
- Choose the MS Management program/degree. Hint: type “management” in the search to find it quickly.
- You will be prompted to pay the application fee during this step.
- Be prepared to enter the email addresses for your two references.
- Be prepared to enter a short statement of purpose which includes how this degree fits into your future goals/career.
- Make certain to return to this page to complete the remaining steps below once you have submitted this online application.
Step 3: Additional Application Materials Required
Note: These items are required and admission will not be considered prior to receipt of these items.
- Upload your current resume:
- Log back into the application portal using the login and password you created above in Step 2.
- Find the application you just submitted.
- Attach your current resume in PDF or Word format and Save.
- It should show the Status as Received.
- Log off the application portal.
- Order transcripts for all past coursework taken:
- Please review the information concerning Official Transcripts under the Application Requirements on the MSM Admissions page. Transcript submission options and instructions are provided along with an explanation of what is required.
- International applicants or applicants who earned a degree outside the United States:
- The University has additional admission requirements and requires additional documents for international applicants.
- A concise list can be found on the Prospective International Student page under the “International Graduate Students” section.
- Questions concerning these additional documents should be directed to (423) 425-4735 or [email protected].
Step 4: Check your application status.
After completing all of the steps above and allowing a few days for processing, you may log back in and check the status of your application.
Check My Status