Transcript orders are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 virus and enhanced health concerns, our "Hold for Pickup" and Express Mail transcript delivery options are currently unavailable. Transcripts can still be mailed or delivered electronically as secure PDFs.
Read the following information carefully about the transcript ordering and delivery process.
- The transcript ordering fee is $2.50 per recipient based on your chosen delivery option when you request your transcript through this online service.
- There is an additional fee of $1.00 per transcript ordered electronic transcript (PDF format).
- Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. Normal processing time is three to five business days after the order is received.
- No transcripts are processed, available for pickup or mailed on days the university is closed. This includes holiday closings as well as inclement weather closings. Consult the university website for updates and announcements regarding closings.
- If you have a monetary hold, your transcript cannot be released. You will be notified during the transcript request process of any active holds you may have and how you can clear those holds. You can complete your order with the active hold but you must clear the hold within 30 days or your order will be cancelled.
- During the transcript request process, you may upload two pages of necessary documents that must be attached to your transcript. These documents must be uploaded in one of the following document types: .jpg, .pdf, or .doc. Personal documents such as resumes, diploma copies, tax documents, etc. will not be included with your transcript.
- If you attended UTC prior to 1979, your academic records are on Permanent Record Cards (PRC) and cannot be sent electronically. You can only request to mail your transcript or hold for pickup.
- Electronic PDF: A PDF official transcript will be emailed to the address you designate in your request. Any attached documents are reviewed by the Registrar before being processed.
- Mail: Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be mailed within five business days. Allow an additional five - seven business days for delivery by the United States Postal Service.
The methods below are currently suspended due to the COVID-19 Global Pandemic
- Hold for Pickup: Orders placed before Noon Eastern Time will be available for pickup the same day. Our office is located in the University Center, room 125. We are open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. You must bring a photo ID with you to pick up your transcript. All "hold for pickup" requests will be stamped "issued to student."
- Express Mail: Transcripts can be mailed through the USPS Express Mail process. There are additional charges to send your transcript through Express Mail:
- Express Mail:
- (one to two days) - $22.95
- International Express:
- Canada/Mexico - $41.50
- All other countries - $59.95
We cannot issue refunds if the wrong processing option is chosen and the transcript has already processed.
Current Transcript: Transcript will include all grades/classes as of the day your request is processed.
After Grades Are Posted: For currently enrolled students, the transcript will not be processed until the end of the semester selected after all grades are entered and processed.
- After Degrees Are Posted: For currently enrolled students, the transcript will not be processed until degrees are awarded. Degrees are not awarded until a few days after all grades are entered and processed.