Master of Business Administration
Our MBA degree programs offer students a learning environment that connects theoretical knowledge to practical business application and provides a choice of delivery options, making them a good fit for working adults, full-time students and everyone in between. Plus, UTC's Gary W. Rollins College of Business offers a number of career-focused educational options for your MBA degree, meaning you get the training you need for long-term business success. Through the sharing of knowledge, experience, and insight in all of our initiatives, the Rollins College of Business strives to foster progressive innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. We offer the area's only AACSB accredited business graduate degree programs.
What can UTC’s Accredited MBA Programs offer you?
- A choice of course delivery options (100% Online or Flexible)
- A general track and concentration types so that you can have flexibility with your elective course options
- Affordable tuition with financial aid available
- The area's only AACSB accredited graduate programs
- High-caliber faculty, most of whom are teachers, researchers, and practitioners in their fields.
- Multiple admission terms so that you can start one of these MBA degrees when it is best for you.
- Programs designed to meet the needs of working students so that you can pursue your MBA degree while still working in a full-time job.
- Online background modules that provide inexpensive and immediate access to the business foundation coursework needed to prepare students for success
SUPPORT & ACCESS
- A supportive and accessible team of faculty and advisors
- Access to College of Business Career Development staff
Build a brighter future with one of these MBA programs: