- Virtual M.E.T. Meetings
Dates and times to be determined.
Zoom Link: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/95593558416
Meeting ID: 955 9355 8416
Multicultural Educators of Tomorrow (MET) is a student organization that strives to make
teacher candidates, faculty and staff more aware of diversity, multiculturalism and anti-racism in relation to the future of education. MET provides a welcoming and diverse peer community where members can come together for different events and opportunities including:
- Leading and learning with your peers
- Networking with SOE alumni, faculty and mentors of color
- Preparing for the Praxis
- Volunteering on campus and throughout our community (Experiential Learning)
- Engaging in professional development and personal growth
- Learning about grants and scholarship opportunities
- Creating a sense of community with other BBIPOC (Black and Brown Indigenous People of Color) and their allies. All are welcome in MET.