The Office of Equity and Inclusion seeks to provide the campus with relevant, helpful, and timely resources to learning, training, thinking, and advancing, the University's equity, diversity and inclusion efforts. Feel free to browse the different resources available, whether for individual or departmental use, personal or professional growth and development, or for general knowledge.
The Office of Equity and Inclusion proactively works to achieve institutional equity and inclusion by:
- Enhancing and developing training opportunities for faculty, staff, and students.
- Monitoring and providing training, direction, and consultation on all searches for faculty, administrative, and staff exempt positions at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Providing recruiting resources to support searches
- Meeting with individuals to discuss concerns relating to discrimination. Investigating discrimination complaints. Discriminator bases include race, sex (including sexual harassment), color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status
- Preparing annual compliance reports including the University's Title VI, Title IX, and Affirmative Action plans
- Sponsoring programming, events, and activities to promote, support, and enhance diversity and inclusion on our campus
Other Resources and Links