Which Classes Should Participate?
The program is open to any UTC undergraduate or graduate course. General education courses, and courses targeting first- and second-year undergraduates, are strongly encouraged to participate. Faculty are encouraged to offer class credit or create other incentives ( class assignment or project) for participation.
Engaging with Conference Presenters - How it Works
When students check in at the conference, they will receive a form. The engagement form will guide students through the interview process with presenters. After completing both interviews, students will turn the form in to event staff to receive class credit. After the conference, faculty will receive copies of the completed engagement forms.
THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER YOUR CLASS FOR A VISIT IS APRIL 7, 2023
Follow these Simple Steps to Register Your Class
- Register your class via the online form. Follow this LINK to submit the form.
- After you register, conference coordinators will be in touch to confirm your participation.
- Visit the Conference with your class!
NOTE: For students to be eligible to receive a t-shirt and swag at the conference, faculty must submit the class visit registration form in advance (prior to April 12, 2023).
On Conference Day….
- Check in with your students, and receive t-shirts and swag
- Students engage with presenters, and hand in the engagement form. after completing the interviews, students must return the form to event staff to receive class credit.
After the Conference…
- Event coordinators will share copies of competed forms with faculty.
Ready to Register Your Class? Submit this form to get started.