Summer 2018 Fee Information
Classes must be paid with the Bursar’s Office by May 9, 2018 to avoid cancellation.
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning April 13, 2018. Students should log in to their MyMocsNet account, select the "Money" tab, click on "Go to My Account" to view summer fees and charges.
- Any student registered for any summer 2018 course by May 9, 2018 must pay in full by the established payment deadline date of May 9, 2018, regardless of the term or part of term for the semester. Fees not paid by the due date of May 9, 2018 will result in classes being cancelled for non-payment.
- Students who register or re-register after May 9, 2018 for Summer Part of Term I and /or Full term must pay prior to May 16, 2018 to avoid a $50 late fee charge. Students who register or re-register after May 9, 2018 for Part of Term II must pay prior to June 27, 2018 to avoid a $50 late fee charge.
- Students who register after the May 9, 2018 cancellation and those students that re-register for summer terms will NOT automatically be cancelled for non-confirmation of attendance or non-payment. It is the responsibility of these students to drop individual classes or to withdraw from all classes to prevent the assessment of fees and to avoid the risk of receiving a failing grade in courses not taken.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes prior to the first official day of each of the summer terms to avoid charges.
Students who register on or after each term begins will be assessed a $50 late fee charge.
|Full Term||May 16||Part of Term II||June 27|
|Part of Term I
Classes not paid or confirmed with the Bursar’s office by May 9, 2018 will be cancelled for non-payment.
Students in good financial standing with the University can enroll in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP).
Payment options if you owe money:
- Electronic Check or Credit Card: Via MyMocsNet by the May 9, 2018 deadline. There are no convenience fees for electronic check payments.
- Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC by the May 9, 2018 deadline.
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan: Pay 1/3 of your balance and a $30extension fee by one of the above methods by the May 9, 2018 deadline and the remaining balance is divided into two equal payments due June 1, 2018 and July 1, 2018.
Financial Aid Recipients:
By Accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term.
Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire UTC bill are responsible for either paying the balance or making arrangements for payment (Tuition Installment Payment Plan) prior to the fee payment deadline, May 9, 2018.
Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, May 9, 2018.
To receive your refund:
- We recommend direct deposit with the bank of your choice.
- Or you can send a self-addressed stamped envelope to have your check mailed on May 23, 2018.
- Or pick up your funds on May 23, 2018 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. in the Bursar's Office, University Center room 274.
|If you have questions about:||Contact office||Phone|
|Credit Hours||Records Office||423-425-4416|
|Financial Aid/Scholarships||Financial Aid/Scholarship Office||423-425-4677|
|Undergraduate Residency||Undergraduate Admissions Office||423-425-4662|
|Graduate Residency||Graduate Admissions Office||423-425-4666|
|MOCS Express Statement||Bursar's Office||423-425-4781|
|Meal Plan||Mocs Card Office||423-425-5819|
|Online/Distance Learning||UTC Learn Online||423-425-5835|
|One Stop Information||MOCS One Center||423-425-5880|
For more information about fee payment, call the Bursar's Office at 423-425-4781.