Fee Payment Options
If you have a balance due on your account, you can pay by:
- Electronic Check: Bank account and routing number information required.
- Credit or Debit card: 2.85% additional convenience fee is collected at time for payment.
- Mailed Check Payment: Must be received in the Bursar’s Office by deadline dates.
- Make payable to UTC – Please include student’s full name and Student ID on check.
- Cash Payment: Pay in person in the Bursar’s Office by deadline dates.
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP): Pay 1/3 of your balance and the $30.00 extension fee by deadline dates.
- Remaining balance is divided into two equal payments due June 1 and July 1 for the Summer semester.
- A $50.00 late fee is assessed for each installment payment missed or paid after the 4th of each payment due date.