Spring 2021 Fee Schedules
Spring 2021 Term Start Dates
|Full Term:||Jan. 19, 2021|
|Part of Term I:||Jan. 19, 2021|
|Part of Term II:||March 9, 2021|
Important Fee Payment and Cancellation of Classes Information
- Spring 2021 Fees will be assessed beginning November 18, 2020.
- Once you have registered for classes, you can log into your MyMocsNet account, click the “Money” tab, then click “Go to My Account” to view your fees and charges for Spring 2021.
- The deadline to pay to avoid cancellation of classes for Spring 2021 is December 14, 2020 for Full Term, Part of Term I, and Part of Term II.
- Any student who registers for classes after the December 14, 2020 cancellation date will NOT be cancelled again for non-confirmation of attendance, or nonpayment. It is the student’s responsibility to drop/withdraw from classes to prevent the assessment of fees and to avoid the risk of receiving a failing grade in a course not taken.
- Students registering for classes after the December 14, 2020 cancellation date for Full Term or Part of Term I, must pay by January 25, 2021 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge.
- Students registering for classes after the December 14, 2020 cancellation date for Part of Term II must pay by March 8, 2021 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge.
- Students who wish to drop/withdraw from classes should do so prior to the first official day of class for each term to avoid charges.
- Students who register on or after January 26, 2021 for Full Term or Part of Term I will be assessed a $50.00 late registration fee.
- Students who register on or after March 9, 2021 for Part of Term II will be assessed a $50.00 late registration fee.
Fee Payment Options
If you have a balance due on your account, you can pay by:
- Electronic Check: Bank account and routing number information needed.
- Credit or Debit card: 2.85% additional fee is collected at time for payment.
- Mailed Check Payment: Must be received in the Bursar’s Office by deadline dates.
- Make payable to UTC – Please include student’s full name and Student ID on check.
- Cash Payment: Pay in person in the Bursar’s Office by deadline dates.
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP): Pay ¼ of your balance and the $30.00 extension fee by deadline dates.
- Remaining balance is divided into three equal payments and due February 1, March 1, and April 1, for Spring semester.
- A $50.00 late fee is assessed for each installment payment missed or paid after the 4th of each month.
Financial Aid Recipients
- Students accepting their Financial Aid Award package also acknowledge acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration with the University for the upcoming term.
- Financial Aid students who do not have enough aid to cover their charges are responsible for paying the balance in full or enrolling in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) prior to the deadline dates.
- Students receiving Financial Aid but also have an outstanding balance will be cancelled from classes if a payment in full or a TIPP agreement has not been received by the deadline dates.
- If you have questions regarding your Financial Aid package, please contact the MOCS One Center at 423-425-5880 to discuss your student account.
Student Refund Information
- Refunds for Spring 2021 will be disbursed to students beginning January 28, 2021.
- If you have not set up Direct Deposit, your refund will be mailed to your permanent address. We highly recommend you sign up for ACH/Direct Deposit by completing the following steps to avoid delays due to mail:
- Login to your MyMocsNet account.
- Click “Money” tab
- Under the Manage My Account tab click. “Go to My Account”
- When the new page populates, in the top blue ribbon click “Refunds”
- Under the refund tab, click “Set up a New Account”
- A popup will appear asking for account information. Make sure to complete the form using your bank account information and routing number. Once verified, click “Continue”
- Follow the prompts to complete your Direct Deposit set up, then submit.
- You may also watch the Bursar Instructional Video titled Direct Deposit Instructional Video to assist you.