Fee Payment Options
If you have a balance due on your account, you can pay by:
- Electronic Check: Bank account and routing number information needed.
- Credit or Debit card: 2.875% additional fee is collected at time for payment.
- Mailed Check Payment: Must be received in the Bursar’s Office by deadline dates.
- Make payable to UTC – Please include student’s full name and Student ID on check.
- You can mail payments to UTC – Office of the Bursar, 615 McCallie Avenue, Dept. 6005, Chattanooga, TN 37403.
- Cash or Check Payment: Pay in person in the Bursar’s Office by deadline dates.
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP): Pay 1/3 of your balance and the $30.00 extension fee by deadline dates.
- Select “Enroll in Payment Plan” to process your payment and avoid cancellation.
- Remaining balance is divided into two equal payments: due June 1st, and July 1st, for the Summer 2023.
- A $50.00 late fee is assessed for each installment payment missed or paid after the 4th of each month.
Financial Aid Recipients
- Students accepting their Financial Aid Award package also acknowledge acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration with the University for the upcoming term.
- If you do not have enough financial aid awarded to cover your fees, you are responsible for paying the balance in full or enrolling in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) by the deadline dates.
- Any student receiving Financial Aid that does not cover the outstanding balance will be cancelled from classes if a payment in full or a TIPP agreement has not been received by the deadline dates.
- If you have questions regarding your Financial Aid package, please contact the MOCS One Center at 423-425-5880.
Student Refund Information
- Refunds for Summer 2023 will be disbursed to students beginning May 25, 2023.
- If you have not set up Direct Deposit, your refund will be mailed to your permanent address. We highly recommend you sign up for ACH/Direct Deposit by completing the following steps to avoid delays due to mail:
- Login to your MyMocsNet account.
- Click “Payments and Refunds” tool.
- When the new page populates, in the top blue ribbon click “Refunds”
- Under the refund tab, click “Set up a New Account”
- A popup will appear asking for account information. Make sure to complete the form using your bank account information and routing number. Once verified, click “Continue”
- Follow the prompts to complete your Direct Deposit set up, then submit.
- You may also refer to the MyMocsNet Instructions to assist you.