ACH Refund Deadline Reminder
We recommend to all students set up an ACH Refund account (direct deposit) if you have not already done so. The first Fall 2020 refunds will be disbursed August 26.
Setup instructions (for best performance, please setup via desktop browser):
- Log in to your My MocsNet account
- Click on the "Payments and Refunds" tool
- On the top right of the page click “Refunds”
- Follow the remaining instructions to set up your ACH Refund account.
- All refund checks will be mailed to the student’s permanent mailing address on file if an ACH/direct deposit account is not established.
Payment of fees, cancellation of classes
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning July 13, 2020. Log into your MyMocsNet account and select the "Payments and Refunds" tool to view fall fees and charges.
- ANY student registered for any fall 2020 course by August 6, 2020 must pay by the established payment deadline date of August 6, 2020, regardless of the term or part of term for the semester. Fees not paid by the due date of August 6, 2020, will result in classes being cancelled for non-payment.
- Students who register or re-register after August 6, 2020 for Part of Term I and /or Full Term must pay prior to August 24, 2020 to avoid a $50 late fee charge. Students who register or re-register after August 6, 2020 for Part of Term II must pay prior to October 6, 2020 to avoid a $50 late fee charge.
- Students who register after the August 6, 2020 cancellation and those students that re-register for fall terms will NOT automatically be cancelled for non-confirmation of attendance or non-payment. It is your responsibility to drop individual classes or to withdraw from all classes to prevent the assessment of fees and to avoid the risk of receiving a failing grade in courses not taken.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes prior to the first official day of each of the fall terms to avoid charges.
- Students who register once the term begins, will be assessed a $50 late fee charge.
Classes not paid with the Bursar’s Office by August 6, 2020, will be cancelled for non-payment.
Tuition Installment Payment Plan
Students in good financial standing with the University can enroll in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP).
Learn more →
What to do after you receive your E-MOCS Express Statement
Payment options if you owe money:
- Electronic Check or Credit Card: Via My MocsNet, by the August 6, 2020 deadline. There are no convenience fees for electronic check payments using your checking account and routing number. There is a 2.85% fee for credit card payments.
- Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC by the August 6, 2020 deadline.
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan: Pay 1/4 of your balance and a $30 extension fee by one of the above methods by the August 6, 2020 deadline and the remaining balance is divided into three equal payments due September 1, 2020, October 1, 2020 and November 1, 2020.
Financial Aid Recipients:
By accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term.
Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire UTC bill are responsible for either paying the balance or making arrangements for payment (Tuition Installment Payment Plan) prior to the fee payment deadline, August 6, 2020.
Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made satisfactory arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, August 6, 2020.
Fall Refunds and Charges
To prevent class cancellation, please make a payment or set up a Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) by August 6, 2020.
To receive your refund:
We recommend all students to sign up for direct deposit through the "Payments and Refunds" tool in your MyMocsNet Account.
Any paper check refunds will be mailed to all students not signed up for ACH/Direct Deposit beginning August 26, 2020.
Paper check refunds will NOT be available to pick up in the office for Fall 2020.