Fall 2023 Fee Schedules *
* Each link above opens the PDF version of the Fee Schedule and Fee Definitions
Fall 2023 Term Start Dates
- Full Term: August 21, 2023
- Part of Term I: August 21, 2023
- Part of Term II: October 10, 2023
Important Fee Payment and Cancellation of Classes Information
- Fall 2023 Fees will be assessed beginning July 10, 2023. You may log into your MyMocsNet account, click the “Payments and Refunds” tool to view your fees, charges, and available credits for Fall 2023.
- The deadline to pay to avoid cancellation of classes for Fall 2023 is August 10, 2023 for Full Term, Part of Term I, and Part of Term II.
- Any student who registers for classes after the August 10, 2023 cancellation date will NOT be cancelled for non-confirmation of attendance, or nonpayment. It is the student’s responsibility to drop/withdraw from classes to prevent the assessment of fees and to avoid the risk of receiving a failing grade in a course not taken.
- Students registering for classes after the August 10, 2023 cancellation date for Full Term or Part of Term I, must pay by August 20, 2023 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge.
- Students registering for classes after the August 10, 2023 cancellation date for Part of Term II must pay by October 9, 2023 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge.
- Students who wish to drop/withdraw from classes should do so prior to the first official day of class for each term to avoid charges.
- Any student who enrolls after the cancellation date but does not make the required payment or sign up for the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) will be automatically enrolled in TIPP on the fifth day of class for the semester. A $30.00 extension fee will also be added to the student’s account once the automatic enrollment is complete.
- Students who register on or after August 21, 2023 for Full Term or Part of Term I will be assessed a $50.00 late registration fee.
- Students who register on or after October 10, 2023 for Part of Term II will be assessed a $50.00 late registration fee.
Fee Payment Options
If you have a balance due on your account, you can pay by:
- Electronic Check: Bank account and routing number information needed.
- Credit or Debit card: 2.975% convenience fee is collected at time of payment.
- Mailed Check Payment: Must be received in the Bursar’s Office by deadline dates.
- Make payable to UTC – Please include student’s full name and Student ID on check.
- You can mail payments to UTC – Office of the Bursar, 615 McCallie Avenue, Dept. 6005, Chattanooga, TN 37403.
- Cash or Check Payment: Pay in person in the Bursar’s Office by deadline dates.
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP): Pay 1/4 of your balance and the $30.00 extension fee by deadline dates.
- Select “Enroll in Payment Plan” to process your payment and avoid cancellation.
- The remaining balance is divided into three equal payments: due September 1st, October 1st, and November 1st for Fall 2023.
- A $50.00 late fee is assessed for each installment payment missed or paid after the 4th of each month
Financial Aid Recipients
- Students accepting their Financial Aid Award package also acknowledge acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration with the University for the upcoming term.
- If you do not have enough financial aid awarded to cover your fees, you are responsible for paying the balance in full or enrolling in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) by the deadline dates.
- Any student receiving Financial Aid that does not cover the outstanding balance will be cancelled from classes if a payment in full or a TIPP agreement has not been received by the deadline dates.
- If you have questions regarding your Financial Aid package, please contact the MOCS One Center at 423-425-5880.
Student Refund Information
- Refunds for Fall 2023 will be disbursed to students beginning August 30, 2023.
- If you have not set up Direct Deposit, your refund will be mailed to your permanent address. We highly recommend you sign up for ACH/Direct Deposit by completing the following steps to avoid delays due to mail:
- Login to your MyMocsNet account.
- Click “Payments and Refunds” tool.
- When the new page populates, in the top blue ribbon click “Refunds”
- Under the refund tab, click “Set up a New Account”
- A popup will appear asking for account information. Make sure to complete the form using your bank account information and routing number. Once verified, click “Continue”
- Follow the prompts to complete your Direct Deposit set up, then submit.
- You may also refer to the MyMocsNet Instructions to assist you.