Spring 2017 Fee Information
Classes must be paid with the Bursar’s Office by December 15, 2016 to avoid cancellation
- Spring Fee Information
- Installment Plan
- What to do when you view your E-MOCS Express Statement
- Spring Refunds/Charges
- Important Tax Information
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning November 17, 2016 . Students should log in to their MyMocsNet account, select the "Money" tab, click on "Go to My Account" to view spring fees and charges.
- ANY Student registered for any spring 2017 course by December 15, 2016 must pay by the established payment deadline date of December 15, 2016 regardless of the term or part of term for the semester. Fees not paid by the due date of December 15, 2016 will result in classes being cancelled for non-payment.
- Students who register or re-register after December 15, 2016 for Part of Term I and/or Full Term must pay prior to January 9, 2017 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge. Students who register or re-register after December 15, 2016 for Part of Term II must pay prior to March 6, 2017 to avoid $50.00 late fee charge.
- Student who register after the December 15, 2016 cancellation and those students that re-register for spring terms will NOT automatically be cancelled for non-confirmation of attendance or non-payment. It is the responsibility of these students to drop individual classes or to withdraw from all classes to prevent the assessment of fees and to avoid the risk of receiving a failing grade in courses not taken.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes prior to the first official day of each of the spring terms to avoid charges.
- Students who register on or after each term begins will be assessed the $50 late fee charge.
Official first day of classes for each spring term:
January 9, 2017
Part of Term I:
January 9, 2017
Part of Term II:
March 6, 2017
Classes not paid with the Bursar’s Office by December 15, 2016 will be cancelled for non-payment.
Using our Tuition Installment Payment Plan
A Student who is in good financial standing with the University may enroll in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP). Go to the following link for more details on the Tuition Installment Payment Plan: TIPP
1. Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC before the December 15, 2016 deadline.
2. Credit Card or Electronic Check Options: Via MyMocsNet by the December 15, 2016 deadline.
3. Tuition Installment Payment Plan: Pay 1/4 of your balance and a $30.00 extension
fee by one of the above methods by the December 15, 2016
deadline and the remaining balance is divided into three equal payments due February 1, 2017, March 1, 2017 and April 1, 2017.
Financial Aid Recipients:
By accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term. Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire UTC bill are responsible for either paying the balance or making arrangements for payment (Tuition Installment Payment Plan) prior to the fee payment deadline, December 15, 2016 . Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, December 15, 2016 .
To Receive Excess Financial Aid Funds:
Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline December 15, 2016 .
We recommend direct deposit with the bank of your choice. You may choose to send
a self-addressed stamped envelope to have your check mailed on January 18, 2017 OR
you may pick up your funds on January 18, 2017 from 8:00am until 5:30pm in the Bursar's Office Room 274, University Center.
Classes must be PAID with the Bursar's Office by December 15, 2016 .
|If you have questions about:||Contact office||Phone|
|Credit Hours||Registration Office||(423) 425-4416|
|Financial Aid/Scholarship||Financial Aid Office||(423) 425-4677|
|Residency||Admissions Office||(423) 425-4662|
|Mocs Express Statement||Bursar's Office||(423) 425-4781|
|Meal Plan||Mocs Card Office||(423) 425-4109|
|Housing||Housing Office||(423) 425-4304|
|Online/Distance Learning||UTC Learn Online||(423) 425-5835|
For more information about Fee Payment,
Call the Bursar's Office (423) 425-4781