Spring 2019 Fee Information
Classes must be paid with the Bursar’s Office by December 13, 2018
to avoid cancellation
- Spring Fee Information
- Installment Plan
- What to do when you view your E-MOCS Express Statement
- Spring Refunds/Charges
- Important Tax Information
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning November 16, 2018. Students should log in to their MyMocsNet account, select the "Money" tab, click on "Go to My Account" to view spring fees and charges.
- ANY Student registered for any spring 2019 course by December 13, 2018 must pay by the established payment deadline date of December 13, 2018 regardless of the term or part of term for the semester. Fees not paid by the due date of December 13, 2018 will result in classes being cancelled for non-payment.
- Students who register or re-register after December 13, 2018 for Part of Term I and/or Full Term must pay prior to January 7, 2019 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge. Students who register or re-register after December 13, 2018 for Part of Term II must pay prior to February 26, 2019 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge.
- Students who register after the December 13, 2018 cancellation and those students that re-register for spring terms will NOT automatically be cancelled for non-confirmation of attendance or non-payment. It is the responsibility of these students to drop individual classes or to withdraw from all classes to prevent the assessment of fees and to avoid the risk of receiving a failing grade in courses not taken.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes prior to the first official day of each of the spring terms to avoid charges.
- Students who register on or after each term begins will be assessed the $50 late fee charge.
Official first day of classes for each spring term:
January 7, 2019
Part of Term I:
January 7, 2019
Part of Term II:
February 26, 2019
Classes not paid with the Bursar’s Office by December 13, 2018
will be cancelled for non-payment.
Using our Tuition Installment Payment Plan
A Student who is in good financial standing with the University may enroll in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP). Go to the following link for more details on the Tuition Installment Payment Plan: TIPP
1. Electronic Check or Credit Card Options: Via MyMocsNet by the December 13, 2018 deadline. There are no convenience fees for electronic check payments.
2. Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC by the December 13, 2018 deadline.
3. Tuition Installment Payment Plan: Pay 1/4 of your balance and a $30.00 extension
fee by one of the above methods by the December 13, 2018 deadline and the remaining
balance is divided into three equal payments due February 1, 2019, March 1, 2019 and April 1, 2019.
Financial Aid Recipients:
By accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term. Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire UTC bill are responsible for either paying the balance or making arrangements for payment (Tuition Installment Payment Plan) prior to the fee payment deadline, December 13, 2018. Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, December 13, 2018.
To Receive Excess Financial Aid Funds:
Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, December 13, 2018.
We recommend direct deposit with the bank of your choice. You may choose to send
a self-addressed stamped envelope to have your check mailed on January 16, 2019 OR
you may pick up your funds on January 16, 2019 from 8:00am until 5:30pm in the Bursar's Office Room 274, University Center.
Classes must be PAID with the Bursar's Office by December 13, 2018.
|If you have questions about:||Contact office||Phone|
|Credit Hours||Records Office||(423) 425-4416|
|Financial Aid/Scholarship||Financial Aid/Scholarship Office||(423) 425-4677|
|Undergraduate Residency||Undergraduate Admissions Office||(423) 425-4662|
|Graduate Residency||Graduate Admissions Office||(423) 425-4666|
|Mocs Express Statement||Bursar's Office||(423) 425-4781|
|Meal Plan||Mocs Card Office||(423) 425-5819|
|Housing||Housing Office||(423) 425-4304|
|Online/Distance Learning||UTC Learn Online||(423) 425-5835|
|One Stop Information||MOCS One Center||(423) 425-5880|
For more information about Fee Payment,
Call the Bursar's Office (423) 425-4781