Document and Forms
Study Abroad Information Sessions:
Study Abroad 101: RSVP for Study Abroad 101 here!
Study Abroad 102: RSVP for Study Abroad 102 here!
Study Abroad 103: RSVP for Spring 2018 Pre-Departure Orientation Here! (December 2018 faculty-led and Spring 2019 study abroad students are required to attend one of these pre-departure orientations).
Non-UTC Study Abroad Programs
Students participating in a non-UTC sponsored study abroad program should create a profile through the system (click on the "Apply Now" button once you navigate to the webpage). Be sure to sign in with your UTC ID and password. Once logged in, you will be able to complete all necessary forms/paperwork as well as have access to the scholarship application.
IMPORTANT: Before applying for a non-UTC study abroad program, it is extremely important that you speak with a study abroad advisor in the Office of Study Abroad. Failure to meet with an advisor prior to applying could result in significant delays in the processing of UTC financial aid as well as issues in posting your study abroad courses/grades upon your return.
1) Before your study abroad (please note, you should complete these documents and upload to your UTC study abroad portal)
- Course Pre-Approval Form (blue form)
- Budget Worksheet for Study Abroad (Excel)
- UTC Study Abroad Pre-Departure ACADEMIC CHECKLIST & AGREEMENT (please complete digital signature documents through your UTC study abroad portal)
- UTC Student Release Form (please complete digital signature documents through your UTC study abroad portal)
- International Travel Health Form
2) While you are studying abroad
- Student Study Abroad Contact Information Form (Please complete this within 2 weeks of your arrival at the study abroad location.)
- UTC Study Abroad Program Credit Transfer Request Form
3) After you studied abroad
- Submit UTC Study Abroad Program Credit Transfer Request Form
- Submit an official transcript in a sealed envelope or make it delivered to UTC Study Abroad Office by mail.
- Course syllabi for all classes you took while studying abroad
- It will take 2-3 months to complete the credit transfer process after students submit all the documents above.