Document and Forms
Before You Study Abroad
You should complete ALL documents through your UTC study abroad portal.
The following documents can be found through your study abroad portal, but are also listed here for reference:
- Course Pre-Approval Form (blue form)
- Budget Worksheet for Study Abroad (Excel)
- International Travel Health Form (this is a Student Health Services form that you need to complete and upload to both your UTC study abroad portal and your UTC SHS patient portal).
Complete this within two weeks of your arrival at the study abroad location.
After You Study Abroad
- Submit UTC Study Abroad Program Credit Transfer Request Form
- Submit an official transcript in a sealed envelope or have it delivered to UTC Study Abroad Office by mail.
- Course syllabi for all classes you took while studying abroad
It will take two - three months to complete the credit transfer process after students submit all of the documents above.