Document and Forms
Study Abroad Information Sessions:
Study Abroad 101: RSVP for Study Abroad 101 here!
Study Abroad 102: RSVP for Study Abroad 102 here! (You must complete Study Abroad 101 first.)
Study Abroad 103: Pre-Departure Orientation Dates for Fall 2017
Non-UTC Study Abroad Programs
Students participating in a non-UTC sponsored study abroad program should create a profile through the system (click on the "Apply Now" button once you navigate to the webpage). Be sure to sign in with your UTC ID and password. Once logged in, you will be able to complete all necessary forms/paperwork as well as have access to the scholarship application.
1) Before your study abroad
- Course Pre-Approval Form (blue form)
- Budget Worksheet for Study Abroad (Excel)
- UTC Study Abroad Pre-Departure ACADEMIC CHECKLIST & AGREEMENT
- UTC Student Release Form
- International Travel Health Form
2) While you are studying abroad
- Student Study Abroad Contact Information Form (Please complete this within 2 weeks of your arrival at the study abroad location.)
- UTC Study Abroad Program Credit Transfer Request Form
3) After you studied abroad
- Submit UTC Study Abroad Program Credit Transfer Request Form
- Submit an official transcript in a sealed envelope or make it delivered to UTC Study Abroad Office by mail.
- Course syllabi for all classes you took while studying abroad
- It will take 2-3 months to complete the credit transfer process after students submit all the documents above.