Apply to the MBA Program That Best Suits Your Needs: 100% Online or Flexible
Follow These Steps to Apply
Please read through all steps before beginning the process. Wondering about deadlines to submit your application and documents? Check out the MBA Application Dates and Deadlines at the bottom of the MBA Admissions page.
Step 1: Decide on your planned course of study.
Need more information about the 100% Online MBA or Flexible MBA and the concentration options? Review the program information and course descriptions on the MBA Curriculum page.
- MBA Business Administration: Business Analytics
- MBA Business Administration: Business Analytics (Online)
- MBA Business Administration: Finance
- MBA Business Administration: Finance (Online)
- MBA Business Administration: General
- MBA Business Administration: General (Online)
- MBA Business Administration: Healthcare Administration
- MBA Business Administration: Healthcare Administration (Online)
- NOTE: Only choose the "Online" option if you plan to commit to the 100% Online MBA, which requires students to take every course in the online format.
Step 2: Decide to which term and start date you plan to apply.
|Term||Start Date||Additional Start Date (Summer Terms Only)|
|Summer 2023||May 17, 2023||June 28, 2023|
|Fall 2023||August 21, 2023|
|Spring 2024||January 8, 2024|
Step 3: Complete your application to the UTC Graduate School using the above choices you made.
- Make certain to choose “Graduate” to begin your application.
- Have your resume (in PDF or Word format) ready to attach/upload to the application.
- You will be prompted to pay the application fee during this step.
- Make certain to return to this page to complete the remaining steps once you have submitted this online application.
Step 4: Additional Application Materials Required
Order transcripts for all past coursework taken: Please review the information concerning Official Transcripts under the Application Requirements on the MBA Admissions page. Transcript submission options and instructions are provided along with an explanation of what is required.
- International applicants or applicants who earned a degree outside the United States:
- The University has additional admission requirements and requires additional documents for international applicants. A concise list can be found on the Prospective International Student page under the “International Graduate Students” section. Questions concerning these additional documents should be directed to (423) 425-4735 or [email protected].
Step 5: Check your application status.
After completing all of the steps above and allowing a few days for processing, you may log back in and check the status of your application.