Meet your fellow classmates and learn about UTC with this multi-day, on-campus experience.
The Moc Up program is a multi-day experience designed to help students have a smooth transition from high school to college. Incoming freshmen are invited to come together to get excited about coming to UTC and become more familiar with the resources we have to offer students.
During the program, students will attend student success workshops with topics such as financial wellness, campus engagement, and academic success. They will participate in small-group and large-group activities designed to introduce students to each other and the UTC community.
Moc Up is an invitation-only program and not part of New Student Orientation.
- Moc Up is free to participate!
- Experience college through a free, multi-day residential program
- Network and engage with other first-year students, current UTC students and faculty and staff members before college begins
- Learn about what it takes to be successful in college including major exploration, financial planning, study skills and campus engagement
- All meals, housing, entertainment and programming are offered at no cost to the student
Moc Up Dates and Daily Schedules
The Moc Up sessions are listed below. If you plan to participate in Moc Up, you have two opportunities in June to attend. Don't forget that space is limited in this free program, so be sure to register early to secure your spot.
Check out the daily schedule we have planned to fill your days with information, friends and experiences.
Important Participation Note
It is important to understand that Moc Up is not required and it does not satisfy your requirement to attend a New Student Orientation session. We hope to see you at Moc Up and look forward to getting to know you.