Meet your fellow classmates and learn about UTC with this one-week, on-campus experience.
The Moc Up program is a multi-day experience designed to help students have a smooth transition from high school to college. Incoming freshmen are invited to come together to get excited about coming to UTC and become more familiar with the resources we have to offer students.
During the program, students will attend student success workshops with topics such as financial wellness, career services, campus engagement and academic success. They will participate in small group and large group activities designed to introduce students to each other and the UTC community.
Moc Up is an invitation-only program.
- Experience college through a free, multi-day residential program
- Network and engage with other first-year students, current UTC students and faculty and staff members before college begins
- Learn about what it takes to be successful in college including major and career exploration, financial planning, study skills and campus engagement
- All meals, housing, entertainment and programming are offered at no cost to the student
Moc Up Dates
- EXPIRED: Moc Up Session 1 June 8-10 (Brainerd, East Ridge, Howard, Hixson, Red Bank, Tyner High Schools only)
- EXPIRED: Moc Up Session 2 June 22-24
- EXPIRED: Moc Up Session 3 June 29-July 1
- Moc Up Session 4 July 14-16
- FULL: Moc Up Session 5 July 22-24
Invited students must complete a three-step selection process before they can be accepted into the Moc Up program.
Step 1: Apply and be accepted to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga for the upcoming fall semester
Step 2: Each spring, eligible incoming freshmen are invited to participate in the Moc Up program via email. In the email invitation, there will be a direct link to apply to the program.
Step 3: In April, students who are eligible to participate in the program will be offered a spot via email and will need to follow the steps to confirm their spot in Moc Up.
Apply to become a Moc Up Peer Mentor