Skip to main content
Scroll to the top
Residence Halls close Wednesday, May 3rd at noon.
Spring Check Out Process
- All residents are required to complete the "Checkout Process" form through Manage My Housing.
- Pre-Checkout Questionnaire
- Available Monday, April 11th and should be completed by Friday, April 22nd
- Enter your Anticipated Checkout Date
- Discuss with roommates who will clean which areas of your apartment/suite, then enter the names for your Cleaning Agreement for the Bathroom & Common Area
- Pack, Study and Clean!
- At Checkout Questionnaire
- To be completed after you have cleaned, packed and are ready to turn in your key.
- Answer checkout questions
- Enter Date & Time you moved out and placed your room key in the key envelope and turn it in at your complex office or dropped in it your complex key drop box
- Residents will turn in their room key to their complex office at check-out.
- Abandoned items will be discarded.
- Student should reference procedures given to them by their Resident Assistant to ensure a proper check-out.
- Move out checklist:
- PACK: Take everything with you or donate to a local non-profit. Non-perishable food can be taken to Scrappy's Cupboard on the 3rd floor of the UC.
- CLEAN: Bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathroom
- CLEAN & empty refrigerator. Do not defrost or disconnect refrigerators.
- Thermostat: Turn to cool, set to 75 degrees and set fan to AUTO.
- Clear balconies of plants, furniture, holiday lights, etc.
- Close and lock all windows and doors!
- Turn off all lights.
- After Closing:
- Resident Directors will complete final walk-throughs of all rooms/apartments. Damage charges are assessed by the Resident Director at this time.
Housing and Residence Life